December 8th 2023
Smart Import improvements
- Smart Import can now generate higher order questions. These are questions that challenges the learners to demonstrate that they can analyse, evaluate and create using the knowledge they have obtained.
- There is now a user setting to turn off Smart Import email notifications.
- For Smart Imports which are failing e.g. because the data source is using an unsupported language, previously no reason for it failing was communicated to the author. This has now been added so that the author will know why it failed.
- When using URLs as source there was a max limit of 191 characters. This has now been increased to 2048 characters.
Course teachers now have access to reports without being an author on H5P.com
H5P.com offers the possibility to configure who can see the student drilldown reports, where one of the options are "Course Teacher". This currently requires the user to have an author account on h5p.com. In this release there will no longer be required to have a user account on h5p.com to view reports.
Game Map (New content type)
A game map consists of stages that you can arrange on top of a background image. Each stage is connected to one or more stages and can hold an H5P content type for the user to view or complete. You can define rules that will determine what stage the user is allowed to move to, so you can create a game-like experience. Look below for an example:
- For Student Authors, the possibility to edit a Branching Scenario in a new window did not work. This has for now been solved by removing this feature for student authors.
- Adding collaborators failed in some situations. This has now been fixed.
- Translation updates
- User session timeout decreased from 7 days to 24 hours