October 24th 2023
Help us prioritise the right improvements
What areas of H5P should we focus on improving? Use your influence as a customer and sponsor to guide the direction of H5P:Go to survey
A minor change for one of the infrastructure components is performed to increase performance when viewing H5Ps.
Two new modes have been introduced:
- Page by page: the game is stopped after each page. The instructor controls when the next page is shown to the learners.
- Self paced: allows students to participate at their own time, and still see the leaderboard at the end.
This is a new content type on h5p.com for creating Advent Calendars. Each door can contain video, audio, image, text or a link. The look and feel of the calendar is highly customizable. You can see an example here.
- Previously, when separating several correct answers, this was done using the "|" character. To be align with other H5P content types, this is now changed to the "/" character.
- Accessibility fixes for color contrasts.
- Fixing encoding of characters for the image alt attribute, so that e.g. apostrophes and similar is understandable by users using screenreaders.
- There's a bug in Image Choice if "Check" is clicked before any image is chosen. This is now fixed.
- Made it possible to disable the "Check" button when used inside Question Set.
Single Choice Set
Improved how alternatives are communicated to users using readspeakers.
When using special characters in the Text input and Goals, they would not always display on the goals assessment page or the export page. This is now fixed.
- Many of the content types have a scorebar at the bottom. This includes a star, which in some scenarios get the focus. This has now been fixed.
- Fixed two issues related to displaying mathematical symbols (when using latex and/or Wiris):
- Fixed multiline equations not read correctly by screenreader.
- Fixed error when using the € symbol.
- Fixed a bug seen when double clicking inside the toolbar when authoring Course Presentation, Interactive Video or Drag Question.
- Updated social links on the h5p.com frontpage.
- Preparations for providing statistics per organization.