A database upgrade might lead to some write operations failing, but we expect less than 15 seconds of downtime.
An upgrade of one of the cache components used by the Live engagement tools. No downtime expected.
LTI / LMS improvements
Basic LTI 1.3 support
Basic LTI 1.3 is a feature that integrates H5P content with your learning management system (LMS) for easier access to H5P content and reports within the LMS.
It streamlines the process for authors to create and edit content and for learners to view their reports and grades.
Currently, this has only been tested in Canvas
Improvements for smaller screens when viewing H5P reports through the Canvas SpeedGrader.
LTI user confirmation feature (Canvas)
The LTI user confirmation feature is no longer triggered when upgrading from LTI 1.1 to LTI 1.3.
Previously, it was not possible to download the docx file on iPad. This is now fixed.
Added possibility to randomize the cards through a new setting in the Flashcard authoring tool:
Fix word-wrap in accordion headers.
Fix HTML encoding for alt and title attributes.
Question set now supports adding the Image choice content type. When authoring Question Sets, you'll now find Image Choice as one of the question types you can add:
Below is an example of a Question Set containing two Image Choice tasks
- Changed the color (from grey to blue) of checkboxes when using MS Edge
- Improvement for the attempts bar when resizing
- Documentation tool: Fix "Add goal" button not accessible for keyboard users
- Fill in The Blanks:
- Fixed answers counted wrong
- Fixed answers surrounded by nbsp
- Branching Scenario: Fixed resetting media controls when navigating back
- When adding collaborators to large hierarchical folders, some users experienced timeouts. This has now been fixed
- SSO: now is being used when not logged in user is visiting the direct link to content
- Payment: fix so that people can resubscribe after they have cancelled their subscription.
- Multiplayer: Side-by-side button was missing a label when another language than English was used.
Spanish has now been added as language on h5p.com. The preferred language can be changed on the organization level or on the users My Account page.
Did you know h5p.com already have support for French and Dutch?
- better filtering of content
- show more content per page
- include new users on the mailing list
Do you know about the confusion report feature? It will make it possible for your students to give feedback, so that you can improve your H5P content.
- Add more LMS vendors to pick from when creating trial account.
- Smaller improvements for the h5p.com front pages (e.g. it now works better on smaller screens)
A beta version of an inline support widget is made available for some organizations.
- Improved logging and monitoring
- Preparations for displaying account statistics
- LTI 1.3 launch: given_name and family_name is now required
- Links in content types: Change default protocol from http to https.