A database upgrade might lead to some write operations failing, but we expect less than 15 seconds of downtime.
An upgrade of one of the cache components used by the Live engagement tools. No downtime expected.
LTI / LMS improvements
Basic LTI 1.3 support
Basic LTI 1.3 is a feature that integrates H5P content with your learning management system (LMS) for easier access to H5P content and reports within the LMS.
It streamlines the process for authors to create and edit content and for learners to view their reports and grades.
Currently, this has only been tested in Canvas
Improvements for smaller screens when viewing H5P reports through the Canvas SpeedGrader.
LTI user confirmation feature (Canvas)
The LTI user confirmation feature is no longer triggered when upgrading from LTI 1.1 to LTI 1.3.
- Changed the color (from grey to blue) of checkboxes when using MS Edge
- Improvement for the attempts bar when resizing
- When adding collaborators to large hierarchical folders, some users experienced timeouts. This has now been fixed
- Single Sign-On is now being triggered when not logged in users are visiting a direct link to an H5P content
- Payment: fix so that people can resubscribe after they have cancelled their subscription.
- For the live engagement tools, the side-by-side button was missing the label when another language than English was used.
- better filtering of content
- show more content per page
- include new users on the mailing list
Do you know about the confusion report feature? It will make it possible for your students to give feedback, so that you can improve your H5P content.
- Add more LMS vendors to pick from when creating trial account.
- Smaller improvements for the h5p.com front pages (e.g. it now works better on smaller screens)
- Improved logging and monitoring
- Preparations for displaying account statistics
- LTI 1.3 launch: given_name and family_name is now required