To set up H5P.com as a tool in Priima using LTI 1.3 need to:
Part 1: Adding Priima as a tool consumer in H5P.com
Step 1: Log in to H5P.com as an admin user with your e-mail address as user name and your password.
Step 2: Go to Manage Organization
Step 3: Go to "Connect LMS"
Step 4: Under "Select your LMS" choose "Other". Fill in "Priima" or something similar in the Connection name field, Choose LTI v1.3, and click "Save".
Make note of the following information provided on H5P.com, these are the connection details and look something like this:
- Login URL: https://yourorganization.h5p.com/lti/login
- Redirect URL: https://yourorganization.h5p.com/lti/launch
- Public key: https://yourorganization.h5p.com/lti/jwks/numbers.json
You’ll be needing these in the next section.
Important: Please, do not copy and paste the information above, it won't work, as it has been edited and are not the actual details you must use. You need to copy the valid values from inside H5P.com as they are personally and randomly generated. It looks something like the image below:
Part 2: Create the LTI tool inside your Priima site
Perform the following steps:
Step 1: Log in to Priima as an administrator
Step 2: On the top menu, click on Admin
Step 3: On the new site, there should be a menu on the right side of the screen, click on LTI Tools
Step 4: Click on "Add LTI tool"
Part 3: Add the provided application details to the H5P.com registration
- Name: the optional name you want the tool to have
- Launch URL: the URL to your organization E.g. https://yourorganization.h5p.com (the Launch URL cannot end with a slash "/")
- LTI version: Click on LTI 1.3
- Ket type: Leave on Key Set
- JSON Web Key-url: the Public Key on H5P
- Login URL: it's also called Login URL on H5P
- Redirect URLs: it's also called Redirect URL on H5P
- Press the Save button
Step 1: Now you should see the tool that you just created.
Step 2: Click on the "Config information" button, and save this information.
Step 3: Now go back to the H5P.com tab. The previous information needs to be inserted on H5P, in the "Connection settings".
- Client ID: Client ID in Priima’s Config information
- Issuer: ISS in Priima’s Config information
- Login URL: Authentication request URLin Priima’s Config information
- Token URL: Access token URL address in Priima’s Config information
- Key Set URL: Public key set URL address in Priima’s Config information
- You can leave the Audience and Private key fields empty
Step 4: After doing the connection settings, insert the Deployment ID by clicking on "New Deployment".
Part 4: Make sure that the integration is working
Step 1: On Priima, go to the Dashboard.
Step 2: Click on "+Create new course". Select your preferences and save the course.
Step 3: Once on the Course View, click on "Go to content editor".
Step 4: On the course subsection, click on "+Add content" and select LTI tool.
Step 5: Inside the popup window, select the tool you want to use.
Step 6: Click on select content and select the H5P you desire to insert.
Step 7: Save the course.
Now you should be able to view the H5P on Priima!
For documentation from Priima on how to do this, visit this link.