- US: September 10th overnight. No downtime is expected during the upgrade.
- EU: September 17th in the early morning. No downtime is expected during the upgrade.
- AP: September 16th overnight. No downtime is expected during the upgrade.
Improved content management and more
Find all content belonging to a specific author easily
Many customers have requested the ability to list all content belonging to a specific author. You may now filter by “owner” when searching for content:
Sort more intuitively
Use the new sort drop-down to decide how you would like to sort your content list (it is still possible to sort by clicking table headings as well):
Decide what data you would like to see
You may now add and remove columns for the content list easily:
New content type: Crossword
Crossword lets you easily define your own accessible crossword puzzles. It has been available, but disabled by default for several days now. Bugs have been fixed and on September 10th, we turn it on by default (you may still turn it off if you don’t wish to use it). You may try it out here
New content type: Image Choice
Image Choice allows you to ask your learners a question where the alternatives are images. Learners answer by clicking on the images. This content type has also been available, but disabled by default for several days now. Bugs have been fixed and on September 10th, we turn it on by default as well (you may still turn it off if you don’t wish to use it). You may try it out here.
LTI reporting for Live Engagement Tools
You may now use (for instance) an Emoji Cloud for attendance tracking!Emoji Cloud, Word Cloud and Multi Poll will all send a 100 % score to the LMS via LTI when a learner submits their answer.
Other fixes and improvements
Several other fixes and improvements have been made including:
- Making sure report filters are kept from page to page.
- Autoplay attribute added to the iframe embed codes so that embedded interactive videos for instance may autoplay on devices that support it.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes made attempt reports display the report for a newer attempt.
- Accessibility fix: Making it easier to focus on a Course Presentation slide without interactions.
- Performance improvements: As the amount of data on H5P.com keeps growing we are identifying and improving queries that are taking a significant amount of milliseconds to run.
- New setting per LTI consumer allowing an admin to decide that the user's name and email should be set to whatever the LTI consumer sends to us. Useful if the organization has changed their email domain for instance.
- Improved how Find the Hotspots works within Interactive Book.