Note that this feature is only available if:
- Your organization account has drill-down reports included in your license
- The content is launched from within your LMS (using LTI)
The resume function makes it possible for a student to continue where they left off. I.e, when a student interacts with an H5P, the state is stored. When the student revisits the same H5P, the state is fetched, and the H5P resumes.
This feature is only available for content inserted through LTI. If the content is embedded using the embed code, or the student visits the H5P directly on h5p.com, the student won't be logged in to h5p.com, and thus it is impossible to store the state.
Do note that not all content types support the resume feature. To know more about which content type support this feature, visit the table below.
Controlling content resume
Content resumes can be enabled/disabled on the account level or per content. As an administrator, please visit Manage Organization -> Settings -> LTI Settings to change this for the account. Here you will find the "Allow logged-in users to resume content" setting:
Choose one of the following:
- Always: Always on for all supported content
- Never: Content resume is disabled for all content
- Controlled by author - on by default
- Controlled by author - off by default
If any of the two latter is chosen, the following setting is displayed when editing content:
The list below contains an overview of which content types support the resume feature: