Brightspace - Tutorial for Authors
- Step 1: Log in to Brightspace as an instructor.
- Step 2: Go to a course where you made H5P available
- Step 3: Go create a discussion, assessment, or similar via the content list or through some other method
- Step 4: When creating the discussion click on the "Insert stuff" button
- Step 5: Select the H5P tool (you probably have to scroll down)
- Step 6: The H5P popup will appear. This is the area where you will create H5P content. Pull the handle in the bottom right corner to resize this popup to get a better editing experience
Your list of content is empty by default. To create new content:
- Step 7: Click the "Add content" button at the top
- Step 8: The "Create new content" page loads showing the H5P Content Type selector. Pick a content type and start creating content.
Tip: You could also switch to the "All content" tab where you can access content created by your colleagues and shared with the entire organization. You can clone some of their content if you do not want to create new content from scratch.
- Step 9: When you are done creating content, click the "Save and insert" button to insert the H5P content in Brightspace.